MIP-10┃DAO Multisig Election 2

Hello Mimo Community,

my name is Matthias and I would like to apply for the DAO Multisig Election 2 (MIP-10). You may have noticed me in Mimo Trading (unofficial) on Telegram from time to time. I’m the guy who throw in a few memes every now and then.

Anyway, my crypto journey started in 2017. Since then crypto have not let me pass. Like probably most of you, I am also an early bird in the Mimo Community. I borrowed my first PAR in Q1 2021. Since then I’ve been following closely and learning with each new feature. I read the Telegram Channels/ Discord and all your valuable thoughts/ hints/ advices/ explanations every day. Thank you for that. It helps people to learn more about this awesome project and crypto in general. Since joining Mimo, I’ve been able to raise awareness in my personal enviroment. People have taken a look at Mimo and also created a vault (So far only a few have stayed on. I am sure that will change in future).

Earning my living a.o. as an auditor, you can be sure that I will perform the DAO multisig conscientiously.

I am 37 years old and from Germany. In my free time I like to look around the crypto world and do sports.

I would be pleased if you use your voting power to elect me to the DAO Multisig.

Thanks and stay Mimo. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes